Ideal package for beginner to intermediate foilers. Learn and progress on the 65cm mast and work up the 90cm. This is suitable for beginners, that's not to say it wont perform well for intermediate+ kite foilers, superb value for money with this foil package as you're unlikely to outgrow the performance it can deliver!
- Easy shape with great stability
- Bullet proof construction
- Slim design for easy waterstarts
The IC6 850 is very accessible and offers a surprising potential for
progression so it is really the ideal “first” foil purchase. Made in our
specific technology called Injected Carbon, our wings and stabilizers
are very tough and very durable. This technology makes our IC6 wings
a lot more ding resistant than conventional carbon wings. The front
wing has a metal insert where the connector extending out of the wing
is fully machined via CNC for a very solid and perfect assembly.
- The fuselage and mast are made of aluminium. The fuselage plugs directly into the aluminium mast and at the top a 4-bolt plate that can be plugged in to get the foil compatible with any boards fitted with tracks. Alternatively, a selection of optional standards like KF, Deep KF or Tuttle heads is also available.
- Besides early lift, the wing design offers a very smooth and predictable ride. The carving possibilities are endless on this very user-friendly package with maximum fun potential.
- 850 cm3 is the size of the front wing and it was especially designed to have the largest possible range of use. It can fly at very low speed, its handling is impressive when carving and it’s got a very nice speed potential up or downwind.
- The IC6 850 V2 is designed for anyone looking for a first foil purchase or simply for a versatile setup able to deliver tons of fun on the water.
- Very accessible
- Versatile, very intuitive and predictable
- Large range of use
- Compatible with all boards
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full euro.