- 3 strut delta hybrid shape
- Medium to high aspect ratio
- Quick and smooth turning
- Big jumping and long hangtime
- Great upwind performance
- Most versatile high performance kite
- Light wind sizes (14 & 17m come with 3 m extensions)
- E/8 trusted quality
The RSeries is the ideal kite for performance riding in all styles and conditions. Its versatile cross over character adopts to the riders preferences, enabling him or her to boost big airs, throw spray of the lip of a wave or even land handlepass tricks.
We placed the turning axis of this four-line kite at its shoulder to create the perfect balance between powerful tip turning and pivotal center turning. This results in smooth turning velocity with a good amount of grunt. Perfect to initiate big air jumps and old school tricks.
A medium to high aspect ratio ensures you have a good lift/drag ratio. The RS provides a grunty pull and when triggered, it will take you up to massive heights. The design ensures that you sail down gently as the kite easily catches you. Even in choppy waters or gusty wind, going upwind is easy. The combination of bridle set up, sweep and aspect ratio ensures a wide wind range, stability and a position in the wind window that pulls you upwind.
In short, the RS is a very agile but stable performance freeride kite that guarantees fun!
Make sure to look up our E/8 Trusted Quality section for more information on the many features and quality aspects of the RS.
- Wingtip to pivot turner
- Smooth turn
- Fast turn
The RS has its turning axis in the shoulder which provides a smooth fast turn, right in the middle between tip and pivot turn.
PROCESS PERFORMANCE FEATURES
- Performance freeride twin tip
- Lightweight paulownia wood core for balanced flex and control
- 50 mm Carbon reinforcement for smooth landings and better carving
- Harmonized rocker line for early planing
- Progressive channel design for superb grip and control
- Reinforced inserts used in snowboard construction
- Ultra-durable top sheet with UV resistance
- 45mm G10 fins
- Four line bar with single front line safety
- Innovative Quick-Matic release system with top swivel
- Reduced diameter bar stick for enhanced comfort
- Variable integrated bar ends to adjust bar width
- Ergonomic anti-slip EVA grip pattern for comfort and control
- Compliant with French norm safety standard
- Thermo-coated high-performance lines made in Germany
- Short safety leash included
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full euro.