- Modern no-nose shape for strapless freestyle and snappy turns
- Short rail line to minimize drag and optimize swing weight
- Thruster fin set up with Futures box
- Medium density foam for balanced ratio of high performance and maximum durability
- Inegra/Carbon Vector grid reinforcements for enhanced durability
- Carbon stringer for responsive flex
- Hand shaped high performance board (no inserts for straps)
- Ideal for strapless freestyle and small to medium waves
The Escape reflects the need of a new generation of strapless freestyle. The no-nose shape together with the moderate entry rocker provide plenty of lift on the water as well as in the air. The shorter parallel rail line optimizes swing weight, ideal for aerial rotations and minimizes drag and helps with early planing.
The thruster fin set optimizes grip in carves, snaps or after sketchy landings. Channels in nose and tail support grip and speed, providing control during tricks and maneuver. In the surf, the Escape performs excellent in small to medium waves.
Using carbon stringers, Inegra/Carbon vector net reinforcements and the Futures fin box system makes these boards durable and keeps them ultra-high performing.
The Escape is handshaped in Portugal and does not have inserts for straps.
- Low Rocker
- Provides early planing and speed in fast sections and flats
- Perfect for small waves of all types and strapless freestyle
The low rocker line of the Escape guarantees early planing in all sections even in small surf and light wind.
- Wide Squash Tail with Small Wingers
- Responsive feel for sharp and tight turns
- Easy to pop and airborne characteristics
The wide squash tail provides a skatie feel with easy release for popping airs and sharp turns.
- Thin Rail Profile
- Great rail control in bottom and top turns
- Perfect grip even at take offs and landings in chopy water
The low buoyancy of the thin rails enhances the control in turns and when getting airborne. The rails cut through choppy water and help with sketchy landings.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full euro.