The most beautiful thing about waves is that everyone sees them differently. No matter if you are going for the hollow tubes, on-shore mushy beach brakes or perfect lefthanders – Quadra gives you the freedom to follow your dreams. Strapless freestyle? Say no more. Hybrid shape and kite-specific reinforcements guarantee versatility no matter if you try your first air or that impossible backside handlepass. The path towards progression is ready. Are you?
Light wind, free ride, small to medium waves and strapless fun/freestyle
• Quad fin setup - for speed and upwind abilities.
• Moderate rocker combined with fuller outline - for the best planning, and light wind and small waves performance.
• Round tail with slight tail kick - for drown-out turns and better flow.
• Top rail channels - for better board strength and strapless freestyle handgrip.
The entire Quadra range is designed for an average weight rider (65-95kg). Although it is based on the same shape, each size has slightly different characteristics. That’s why the size of your Quadra should be determined mainly by your personal oard characteristic preferences.
• Quadra 5`7" - It's a perfect choice for strapless freestyle and small waves with on-shore wind conditions. Light, fast, easy to turn and release with superb planning and upwind abilities. If you like to ride mostly in small waves or even no waves or if you want to take your strapless freestyle skills to the next level, the 5`7 " is the board for you.
• Quadra 6`0" - Easy to ride and go up-wind even in light wind conditions. Gives a great surf feeling on waves, as it doesn't require so much power from the kite. If you ride mostly in mid-size wave conditions, like to throw some strapless tricks, and wind is not always perfect on your spot, this is the board for you. It's also a great choice for heavier riders. When there is no wind you can surf with it as well!
• Quadra 5`10" - The purpose of Quadra 5`10" is a happy medium between Quadra 5`7" and 6`0". If you like to combine strapless freestyle and wave riding in small to medium waves, then the Quadra 5`10" should be your choice.
|SHAPE||Performance Hybrid||Performance Hybrid||Performance Hybrid|
|CONSTRUCTION||PU / Poliester / Biaxial / Bamboo sandwich||PU / Poliester / Biaxial / Bamboo sandwich||PU / Poliester / Biaxial / Bamboo sandwich|
|DIMENSIONS||5`7 x 19 1/2 x 2||5`10 x 19 x 2 7/8||6`1 x 19 x 2|
|FINS||FUTURE quad||FUTURE quad||
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full euro.