To obtain the highest quality pads, we have chosen an injected process that permits various forms and densities. A unique process that allow to generate all possible forms while picking the best EVA foam density. Because a pad, it's those two essential things: a form and a foam. The F-ONE strap is fully adjustable to the size and shape of the foot and brings great comfort with a multilayer of different EVA density and its neoprene coating combined with a base in plastic injected.
Click HERE to see the video tutorial on how to set-up your F-ONE platinium3 bindings.
PROBABLY THE MOST COMFORTABLE COMBO STRAP / PAD ON THE MARKET.
TECHNOLOGIES / CONSTRUCTION
Three tuning axes to set the PLATINIUM3 BINDINGS on the board for an optimum riding position:
- Angle: from 0° to 24°, you can select the foot angle that fits you the best.
- Foot Position: you can slide the PLATINIUM3 BINDINGS forth or back on the board to place your feet at the right distance from the edge of the board.
- Stance: all F-ONE boards offer three settings for the spacing of your feet.
Three types of controls depending on the size of your feet for an amazing comfort:
A refined construction:
- Dual-density pad for an optimized comfort: white EVA areas are denser for a better support while the grey EVA areas are softer for more comfort.
- Combination of a fine anti-slip texture with a layer of thermoformed EVA to offer a perfect grip.
- Assembly based on a light but solid base plate.
- The PLATINIUM3 BINDINGS form a block which can be positioned and fastened easily on the boards (requiring only two screws). They can also be transported easily without losing your finely tuned setup.
An ergonomic pad shape:
- Optimized slope: the whole pad is canted towards the inside of the board to keep the feet perpendicular to the legs.
- Dedicated grab ridge in toe area.
- Specific support area under the foot arch.
- Wide heel area to let you angle your foot as you feel like depending on your riding.
- Lateral comfort flanges to protect your feet from the plastic straplocks.
A new generation footstrap:
- A thermoformed structure combined with a triple density EVA core provide the footstraps with an ideal comfort and support.
- Super resistant comfort neoprene.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full euro.