Do It All
- Ultra dynamic four line Open C crossover kite with single front line safety
- High turning speed and plenty of slack to thrive in freestyle and freeride
- Ride Optimized Geometry – each size engineered individually to suit conditions
- Techno Force D2 canopy and industry leading nozzle free Twist Lock Valve 2.0
Do It All
The new TS delivers pure performance no matter what style you ride: mega loops, steep waves or unhooked freestyle, the TS knows no limits! The new cylindrical shaped leading edge distributes your steering impulses over the whole wing for a faster and smoother turning kite. Enjoy enhanced stability when riding unhooked. This kite provides superior grunt and lift. Version 6 carries Best’s new Twist Lock Valve 2.0 inflation system and highest grade materials from Japan and Germany.
- Changes to previous model:
- ++ Redesigned leading edge shape for improved kite twist and stability
- ++ Fine tuned aspect ratio for more low-end power, lift and hangtime
- ++ Revised micro bridle geometry for direct steering and precise bar pressure
- ++ Reworked trailing edge for smoother airflow and incredible durability
- ++ Original Teijin Techno Force D2 canopy from Japan
- ++ TPU bladder material made in Germany
- ++ Industry leading Twist Lock Valve 2.0 inflation system for fastest in- and deflation
- ++ New backline attachment points made of Spectra line for easier setup and durability
The TS V6 is built using only the highest quality materials available. It delivers an outstanding performance no matter which style and is designed to last a lifetime!
Reactive Micro Bridle
Our short bridle design delivers the direct feedback and precision handling of a 4-line kite with the low bar pressure, solid stability and ease of use of an SLE kite.
Ride Optimized Geometry
Each kite size is individually optimized for the conditions it will be used in. That way we ensure incredible performance for the whole range of each model.
The Cabo and the TS are built using our Surf Tough materials and construction techniques. They come with our Fair & Reasonable Lifetime Guarantee. They are the toughest kites you’ll ever fly.
Twist Lock Valve 2.0
This is the most reliable inflation system on the market ensuring effortless pumping with highest air flow. The hose connects directly to the valve, no need for a nozzle. In- and deflating was never easier and faster.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full euro.