Conquer the Elements
- Four line Delta/Hybrid three strut kite with single front line safety
- Freeride innovation for epic jumps, longest hang time and huge wind range
- Ride Optimized Geometry – each size engineered individually to suit conditions
- TPU bladder material made in Germany and industry leading nozzle free Twist Lock Valve 2.0
Conquer the Elements
The Roca is a wind range machine! From lightest breeze to the fiercest hurricane, a two kite quiver allows you to face any condition. You will shine in them. Going upwind was never easier, you can fully concentrate on jumping higher than ever while enjoying the incredible hang time for some old school moves. The steering is fast and direct, the bar pressure medium, relaunch and stability provide confidence. The quality of materials and manufacturing make the Roca last a lifetime. It also comes with our new inflation system and attachment points that enable you to pump, rig and launch the kite in no time!
- Changes to previous model:
- ++Redefined wingtip shape for enhanced responsiveness and smoother turning
- ++Redesigned leading edge shape for improved kite twist and stability
- ++Fine tuned aspect ratio for more low-end power, lift and hangtime
- ++Reworked trailing edge for smoother airflow and incredible durability
- ++Industry leading Twist Lock Valve 2.0 inflation system for fastest in- and deflation
- ++TPU bladder material made in Germany
- ++New backline attachment points made of Spectra line for easier setup and durability
The swept wingtips provide a maximum of stability, highest depower, huge low end and the easiest possible relaunch. They are essential for the do-anything freeride performance.
3D Bridle Deflector
Striving to make kiteboarding as safe as possible, we challenged existing designs of bridle deflectors. Our 3D deflectors made of soft and light foam effectively deflect bridles and tremendously reduce the risk of deathloops.
Tri Strut Design
The tri-strut design is not only ultra light but also provides rock solid stability and exceptional downwind drift. Fast, responsive steering and incredible upwind characteristics make it a favorite for freeriding and surfing waves.
Twist Lock Valve 2.0
This is the most reliable inflation system on the market ensuring effortless pumping with highest air flow. The hose connects directly to the valve, no need for a nozzle. In- and deflating was never easier and faster.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full euro.